Wednesday 28 August 2013

Update ...

       Long time no see guys. I was kind of busy with my high school and getting admission in an university but I will be posting new tech stuff. And by the way I switched to android from my iPhone and I am much satisfied. I love the customization that it offers and I love it for that very reason but.

          iPhone is some thing that is nearly perfect. The apple is going to be with you in all the worst times it is in one word it is  'hassle free' on the other hand android is the exact opposite but it is similar to windows on desktop it has a lot of problems (but that's not the case from 4.1 onwards) that is because android runs on many devices so those problems are expected. Despite that Google is doing a good job in resolving those errors and bugs.
        
           But the conclusion is, I love android even it has a little bugs because it let's me do a lot with my phone and I am that kind of person that likes to do a lot more with a smartphone than intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment